Ohio Diesel Parts Engine Barring/Rotating Tool B/C Series + Fuel Injection Pump Puller Tool COMBO for 5.9L/6.7L Dodge Cummins
- FIT: Cummins Diesel B/C Series 5.9L and 6.7L Engines (1988-Current)
- Professional quality tight-tolerance machined steel with solid teeth that will not chip out or break.
- Save-time turning over the engine or turning the crank to perform manual valve lash adjustment. Used to slowly rotate the engine by hand so you can line up the timing marks.
- Easy-to-Use: Insert tool into the flywheel housing until it engages the ring gear, attach ½” square drive racket or breaker bar to turn.
- Yellow-zinc chromate finish for longer-lasting rust prevention.
- Made in U.S.A
GEAR PULLER TOOL FEATURES:
- High-quality CNC-Machined tool quickly separates gear from pump driveshaft.
- Pump Gear Pulley Tool for 1988-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L. (Possible later model years)
- Increase speed and efficiency
- Made in Ohio, U.S.A
One (1) Barring Tool –Yellow-Zinc
One (1) Gear Puller Compressor Plate
Two (2) Flanged Hex-Head Bolts
Please call or text any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
Ohio Diesel Parts Engine Barring + Pump Gear Puller Tool 5.9/6.7 Dodge Cummins
The product sold above if used for modification of a vehicle in any way or as stated above for any vehicle is not approved by the manufacturer. The seller is not a certified mechanic assumes no responsibility for damage, liability, or injury that may result to you, your vehicle, and/or others.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Item must be returned in good, undamaged, condition for a refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs including tracking to guarantee a refund.