Ohio Diesel Parts Engine Barring/Rotating Tool B/C Series + Fuel Injection Pump Puller Tool + 24V CR Valve Spring Compressor Tool COMBO for 5.9L/6.7L Cummins
- FIT: Cummins Diesel B/C Series 5.9L and 6.7L Engines (1988-Current)
- Professional quality tight-tolerance machined steel with solid teeth that will not chip out or break.
- Save-time turning over the engine or turning the crank to perform manual valve lash adjustment. Used to slowly rotate the engine by hand so you can line up the timing marks.
- Easy-to-Use: Insert tool into the flywheel housing until it engages the ring gear, attach ½” square drive racket or breaker bar to turn.
- Yellow-zinc chromate finish for longer-lasting rust prevention.
- Made in U.S.A
GEAR PULLER TOOL FEATURES:
- High-quality CNC-Machined tool quickly separates gear from pump driveshaft.
- Pump Gear Pulley Tool for 1988-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L. (Possible later model years)
- Increase speed and efficiency
- Made in Ohio, U.S.A
24V SPRING COMPRESSOR TOOL FEATURES:
- No more headaches from dropping a valve keeper! Tapered bore holes stops valve keepers from falling through the tool and reduces the chance of dropping a valve keeper in your engine.
- Designed to easily change valve springs, seals or retainers on Cummins 24V 5.9L and 6.7L. CNC-machined thick heavy aluminum in an economic raw finish.
- Increase speed and efficiency by simultaneously compressing all four springs in the cylinder in one step for easy replacement.
- CNC-Machined bridge places fully threaded stud on the center line of the injector bore to apply equally distributed force on all four valve springs.
- Made in Ohio, U.S.A
One (1) Barring Tool –Yellow-Zinc
One (1) Gear Puller Compressor Plate
Two (2) Flanged Hex-Head Bolts
One (1) 24V Spring Compressor Plate and Bolts, Washers
Please call or text any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
ODP Engine Barring + Pump Gear Puller Tool + 24V Spring Tool 5.9/6.7 Dodge
The product sold above if used for modification of a vehicle in any way or as stated above for any vehicle is not approved by the manufacturer. The seller is not a certified mechanic assumes no responsibility for damage, liability, or injury that may result to you, your vehicle, and/or others.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Item must be returned in good, undamaged, condition for a refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs including tracking to guarantee a refund.