Ohio Diesel Parts Engine Barring/Rotating Tool B/C Series + Fuel Injection Pump Puller Tool + Injector Nozzle Removal Tool COMBO for 5.9L/6.7L Cummins
BARRING TOOL FEATURES:
- FIT: Cummins Diesel B/C Series 5.9L and 6.7L Engines (1988-Current) Older 12V have variance in transmission castings and the tool may not fit some castings, some grinding may be required.
- Professional quality tight-tolerance machined steel with solid teeth that will not chip out or break.
- Save-time turning over the engine or turning the crank to perform manual valve lash adjustment. Used to slowly rotate the engine by hand so you can line up the timing marks.
- Easy-to-Use: Insert tool into the flywheel housing until it engages the ring gear, attach ½” square drive racket or breaker bar to turn.
- Yellow-zinc chromate finish for longer-lasting rust prevention.
- Made in U.S.A
GEAR PULLER TOOL FEATURES:
- High-quality CNC-Machined tool quickly separates gear from pump driveshaft.
- Pump Gear Pulley Tool for 1988-2018 Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L/8.3L (Possible later model years)
- Increase speed and efficiency
- Made in Ohio, U.S.A
INJECTOR NOZZLE REMOVAL TOOL FEATURES:
- Simply clamp tool in vice and then injector through the appropriate opening making injector swaps easier.
- Custom fit openings stops injectors from spinning while removing the nozzle preventing damage to injectors by placing them directly in a vice.
- Precision-cut from 3/16" thick Steel will resist bending. (DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN)
- Tool will hold injectors for both 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Engines
- Made in U.S.A
Simply clamp this tool in a vice. DO NOT OVERTIGHEN. Applying too much force could cause the tool to bend. Place tool so clamping force is distributed at the side of the tool where there is cross-support. Slide the injector through the appropriate side for your needs. Then remove or add the nozzle.
One (1) Barring Tool –Yellow-Zinc
One (1) Gear Puller Compressor Plate, Two (2) Flanged Hex-Head Bolts
One (1) Injector Nozzle Removal Tool
Please call or text any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
ODP Barring, Pump Gear Puller, Injector Nozzle Removal Tool 5.9/6.7L Cummins
The product sold above if used for modification of a vehicle in any way or as stated above for any vehicle is not approved by the manufacturer. The seller is not a certified mechanic assumes no responsibility for damage, liability, or injury that may result to you, your vehicle, and/or others.
Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Item must be returned in good, undamaged, condition for a refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs including tracking to guarantee a refund.