This is a medium-length aftermarket replacement manual shifter for 2006.5+ Ram 6-speeds. Hand machined and Tig welded solid 304 Stainless Steel 13” bend about 3" inches longer than the factory. If you’re looking for an improved smoother shift this is the perfect mix of a comfortable shift with the same factory throw set-up. Shifts are much easier and stronger since the 5/8” diameter solid Stainless does not flex like factory.
Includes 30 oz. 304 SS solid weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts. NO rubber isolator. This shifter is specifically designed to replace shifters that have broken at the damper point. By welding the entire shifter as a solid piece without an isolator it will never break unlike the factory damper. The factory rubber damper often breaking after only a couple thousand miles! However the removal of the damper may cause some noise in the cab depending on your transmission.
Comes wilt a professionally polished stainless steel finish. Fits G56 transmissions (2006.5-2018 3rd Gen Dodge trucks). For 2006 models only, this is a half-year by Dodge and this shifter may not fit some 2006 year trucks. You must verify that the mounting point is two 5/16" holes on 1 inch centers if you have 2006 year model. Accepts OEM rubber sealing boot, leather console boot, and factory shift knob (M10 thread pattern on the stud). Includes shifter, two (2) bolts, four (4) washers, and two (2) nuts. Easy installation should take about 15 minutes.
We also sell a standard factory 9" bent version, an extra-tall semi-style 18" bent version and a short 8" straight throw in both M10 and 3/8"-16 thread for the knob.
Manual Shifter Lever Replacement Medium 13" for Dodge Ram Trucks G56 2006.5-2018
- After-market medium lenght 13" bent replacement manual shifter for 2006.5+ Ram 6-speed G56 transmissions. We sell three different lengths of bent shifters as well as a short straight throw.
- Hand machined and Tig welded solid 304 Stainless Steel. Includes 30 oz. 304SS weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts.
- There is no rubber damper, so it will not fail like the factory shifter at the base.
- Reduces throw by around 20% while keeping shifter in a comfortable position. Shifts easier and stronger since the 5/8” diameter Stainless does not flex like the factory.
- Use factory shift knob and nut (M10 Thread). Includes all replacement bolts and nuts for installation.
- Installation time should take about 15 minutes
- Made in U.S.A