Tired of not having a front tow hook or recovery point for your Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Overland Summit? The solution is here! If you've been shopping around, you know that the OEM factory set-up is very difficult to install and doesn't provide an attractive look. This tow hook package comes complete ready to install in a fraction of the time using factory threaded mounting points. The installation can be done in less than 45 min. This hook is made in the USA and laser cut from 3/4" 1018 steel and includes the 6061 hardened billet spacer block. The hardware is grade 8 with zinc plating and includes special locking washers. The 2" chain eye and body is CNC chamfered. These are powder coated in black. Let me know if you would like raw steel if you want to paint or finish in a custom color yourself. Custom color powder coat is also available.
Try these out, instead of spending $200+ for the factory hook that is not as cool or easy to install, You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions at all please feel free to call or text 24/7 and I will help you out 216-408-6455
We ship same-day with free shipping and have excellent feedback on all of our products. Check out the other Jeep accessories we sell as well.
We also sell a double hook package for Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and Laredo Models 11-18.
Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
One (1) Tow Hook 3/4" 1018 steel
One (1) Spacer Block 6061 hardened billet
Two (2) Grade 8 Yellow Zinc Bolts
Two (2) Grade 8 Locking Washers
Compatible with these Jeep Cherokee model years 2011-2018.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, Altitude*
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, Altitude*
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, Altitude*
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, Altitude*
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, High Altitude*
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, High Altitude*
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, High Altitude*
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Overland, Summit, High Altitude*
* Fitment on Overland / Summit/ Altitude / High Altitude may require cutting an access hole in the grille area of the lower front fascia. Please check if you have access panel on passenger side of summit as some model years do not. If not you would have to cut your own access hole. You can also do a double hook installation which may require light modification on the driver side to cut an access hole through the grille area. Instructions are not currently provided for this modification.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit/High Altitude Tow Hooks Recovery Point 2011+
- Includes one solid tow hook laser cut from 3/4" 1018 steel with black powder coat finish.
- Easy installation uses factory threaded mounting points and mounts through passenger side access panel of the lower front fascia.
- Includes two high grade bolts and washers for installation
- Compatible with Jeep Cherokee Overland Summit model years 2011-2018* (Detailed fitment below). Please look at pictures to ensure same set-up.
- Made in U.S.A