Extra-Tall Jock Semi-Truck Style 18" Manual Standard Shifter Replacement with 1/2"-13 Threaded Stud
Extra-Tall Semi-Style replacement aftermarket 18" manual shifter for 2006.5+ Ram 6-speed G56 transmissions. Hand machined and Tig welded solid 304 Stainless Steel. Overall length is 18” with a factory bend. Shifts are much easier and stronger since the 5/8" diameter solid Stainless does not flex like factory.
Includes 30 oz. 304 SS solid weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts. NO rubber isolator. This shifter is specifically designed to replace shifters that have broken at the damper point. By welding the entire shifter as a solid piece without an isolator it will never break unlike the factory damper. The factory rubber damper often breaking after only a couple thousand miles! However the removal of the damper may cause some noise in the cab depending on your transmission.
Comes wilt a professionally polished stainless steel finish. Fits G56 transmissions (2006.5-2018 3rd Gen Dodge trucks). For 2006 models only: this is a half-year by Dodge and this shifter may not fit some 2006 year trucks. You must verify that the mounting point is two 5/16" holes on 1 inch centers if you have 2006 year model. Comes with a professionally polished stainless steel finish. If you have questions about whether it will fit your truck please contact us. Installation holes are 1” centers. Accepts OEM rubber sealing boot, leather console boot, however takes an 1/2"-13 replacement knob instead of factory M10. Includes shifter, two (2) bolts, four (4) washers, and two (2) nuts. Knob not included. Easy installation should take about 15 minutes.
We also sell a standard length 9” factory bent version, 13” medium length bent version and short 8” straight throw in both M10 and 3/8"-16 thread for the knob.
Extra-Tall 18" Jock Semi Truck Manual Shifter Dodge Ram G56 2500 3500(2006.5+)
- Extra-Tall Semi-Style replacement aftermarket 18" manual shifter for 2006.5+ Ram 6-speed G56 transmissions.
- Hand machined and Tig welded solid 304 Stainless Steel. Includes 30 oz. 304SS weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts.
- There is no rubber damper, so it will not fail like the factory shifter at the base.
- Shifts easier and stronger since the 5/8” diameter Stainless does not flex like the factory.
- Use 1/2"-13 replacement shift knob (not included). Will NOT take facotry M10 knob. Includes all replacement bolts and nuts for installation.
- Installation time should take about 10 minutes
- Made in U.S.A