This is a replacement aftermarket 8" short throw manual shifter for 2006.5-2018 3rd Gen Dodge trucks Ram 6-speed. Hand machined and Tig welded by Ohio Diesel Parts from solid 304 Stainless Steel. If you're looking for an improved smoother shift this is the perfect mix of a comfortable shift with a major throw reduction. Short straight throw design reduces the area of the throw by 20% compared to the factory set up. Shifts are much easier and stronger since the 5/8" diameter solid Stainless does not flex like factory. Includes 30 oz. 304 SS solid weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts. By welding the entire shifter as a solid piece unlike the factory set-up, the damper breaking point has been eliminated which is a common problem. The factory rubber damper often breaking after only a couple thousand miles! Keep in mind the removal of the damper may cause some noise in the cab depending on your transmission.
Fits G56 transmissions (2006.5-2018 3rd Gen Dodge trucks). For 2006 models only, this is a half-year by Dodge and this shifter may not fit some 2006 year trucks. You must verify that the mounting point is two 5/16" holes on 1 inch centers if you have 2006 year model. Accepts OEM rubber sealing boot, leather console boot and factory shift knob (M10 thread pattern on the stud). Comes will a professionally polished stainless steel finish. This shifter will be ready for installation and includes all hardware. Includes shifter, two (2) bolts, four (4) washers, and two (2) nuts. Easy installation should take about 15 minutes.
Dodge Ram G56 2500 3500 Manual Standard Shifter Stainless Short Throw M10
- Replacement aftermarket short throw for 2006+ Ram 6-speed
- Hand machined and Tig welded solid 304 Stainless Steel 8" short throw
- Includes 30 oz. 304SS weight welded to the bottom to allow smooth effortless shifts
- Shifts are much easier and stronger since the 5/8" diameter solid Stainless does not flex like factory
- Use factory shift knob and nut (M10 Thread); Includes all replacement bolts and nuts for installation
- Made in U.S.A