AirDog II-4G Air/Fuel Separation System 2010+ Dodge Cummins 6.7L SPECIAL includes Fuel Sump and Delete
FREE Sump Kit and Fuel Bowl Delete Included! This is for 2010-16 because the fuel bowl delete only fits 2010+. We have other listings for previous model years that include a Free sump kit only.
Be sure to select what size AirDog before adding to cart!
Part Number by Size:
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2016 DF-100-4G (A6SPBD254)
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2016 DF-165-4G (A6SABD426)
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2016 DF-200-4G (A6SABD029)
AirDog II-4G Fuel System
- Maintains correct injection timing, and eliminates spray pattern disruption allowing for a full power stroke and complete burn
- Increased Fuel Economy, Power & Torque Output, and Throttle Response
- Low-amperage and self-aligning motor provides efficiency, and endurance with less noise and less maintenance
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Smoother Idle and Acceleration
- Made in U.S.A
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in the fuel delivery system, resulting in a long lasting, efficient, and quiet lift pump made with superior quality.
The design of the AirDog II-4G features many innovative improvements for increased pump performance, less noise and less maintenance. The AirDog II-4G utilizes an intermediate pump shaft that moves the electric motor away from the fuel. This eliminates any potential for “wet motors” due to a damaged or leaking seal. The motor’s self-aligning capability requires less maintenance and increases the system’s endurance, resulting in longer pump life. The low amperage motor also provides longer drivability and contributes to significant reduction in noise allowing AirDog II-4G to become the quietest fuel system on the diesel market.
ODP Diesel & Gas Fuel Tank Sump
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength 6061 aircraft grade Aluminum; Black Anodized Finish.
- Only sump on market to include TWO brass fittings: 1/2” and 5/8" ID hose so you fun whatever size line you want straight out of the box.
- You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
- Includes drain plug, bolts and washers.
- Pre-assembled with easy 3-bolt installation.
- Made in U.S.A
The original design of our Fuel Tank Sump Kit by Ohio Diesel Parts provides everything you need to modify your fuel tank to boost performance and improve tank efficiency. NO suction tube. NO need to drop the fuel tank. This sump will feed the biggest performance pumps for all your power needs! Will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory or aftermarket draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks. These are CNC machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in a black finish. (Can also ship red or blue finish upon request)
These are conveniently shipped pre-assembled. Comes with either 1/2” or 5/8” ID Hose Barbs so you can run either line size depending on your needs. You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
Only sump out there that features an interchangeable barb design and square o-ring. New 3-Bolt design equally distributes clamping force around the O-ring for reduced slippage and leaks that occur with 1-Bolt designs while still being easier to install than old style sumps. You get the best of both worlds. Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
Requires 3” hole saw. Instructions included.
Easy installation. Use a 3” holes saw to cut the hole where you want to install sump. Place top plate through hole, then thread bolts through housing and into top plate. Using a 7/32" Allen key tighten bolt until you have tight seal, 10 ft lbs. if you have a torque wrench should seal it up just fine.
Visit our downloads section for installation instructions! http://www.ohiodieselparts.com/downloadsManufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
ODP Dodge Cummins 6.7 Fuel Filter Delete 2010-2017
- Dodge/Cummins Fuel Filter Delete allows removal of factory fuel filter creating better fuel flow and freeing space under the hood.
- Includes extra ports for WIF sensor and dual CP3 pumps (if used).
- Includes delete block, copper banjo washers, O-ring boss port plug (if extra CP3 return is not used) and instructions for installation.
- Compatible with 4th Generation Dodge/Cummins 6.7L 2010-2017
- Made in U.S.A
Our ODP Fuel Filter Delete allows you to remove the factory fuel filter after you have installed your AirDog II-4G Fuel Filtration System. After installation of an aftermarket fuel system the OEM fuel filter becomes an unnecessary fuel restriction point that takes up space. Our fuel filter delete removes that restriction and frees up space under your hood. Fuel Delete block mounts perfectly to align with the factory fuel return lines and includes a port for the WIF (Water in Fuel) Sensor and an extra return port for dual CP3 pumps (a plug is provided if not used). Our delete block is expertly CNC-machined from 6061-Billet aluminum and finished with a durable black anodized finish. Includes delete block, replacement copper banjo washers, O-ring boss port plug and instructions for easy installation.
Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A. Our kit will get the job done!
AirDog II-4G Installation CONTENTS:
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-grade (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- ½” Fuel Lines with OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog II-4G Bracket and Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
ODP Sump Kit CONTENTS:
- Aluminum Housing and Top Plate (Black)
- Three (3) 3/8” Steel Bolt w/ Sealing Washer
- 1/4” -5 O-ring Bass Drain Plug
- 1/2” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- 5/8” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- Square O-Ring
- Installation Instructions
ODP Fuel Filter Delete CONTENTS:
- Fuel Filter Delete Block
- Four (4) Copper Washers
- 9/16-18” O-ring Boss Port Plug
- Installation Instructions
Please call or text (216) 408-6455 any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
AirDog II-4G Air/Fuel Separation System 2010+ Dodge Cummins 6.7L w/ Fuel Delete
We offer FAST ‘N FREE Priority 2-3 Day Mail through USPS for your Sump. We ship same day as your order when before 3PM EST.
Your AirDog will ship direct from the manufacturer.
Includes the contingent 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
International shipping is available at additional cost.