AirDog II-4G Air/Fuel Separation System 2010-2017 Dodge Cummins 6.7L SPECIAL includes Fuel Sump and Delete
FREE Sump Kit and Fuel Bowl Delete Included! This is for 2010-17 because the fuel bowl delete only fits 2010-2017. We have other listings for previous model years that include a Free sump kit only and later years.
Be sure to select what size AirDog before adding to cart!
Part Number by Size:
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2017 DF-100-4G (A7SPBD254)
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2017 DF-165-4G (A7SABD526)
- Dodge Cummins 2010-2017 DF-220-5G (A7SABD529)
AirDog II-5G DF-100 Fuel System NEW 5G's
- NEW 5G’s! Diaphragm fuel pressure regulator adjustable from 7-70psi and can be boost compensated.
- New 5G’s include Larger Ports, using 3/4-16 O-ring Boss (-8) inlet/outlet and 7/16-20 ORB return port (-4). Giving you more options for fuel line sizing.
- Maintains correct injection timing, and eliminates spray pattern disruption allowing for a full power stroke and complete burn
- Increased Fuel Economy, Power & Torque Output, and Throttle Response
- Low-amperage and self-aligning motor provides efficiency, and endurance with less noise and less maintenance
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel. Smoother Idle and Acceleration
- Made in U.S.A
An industry first! The AirDog II-5G is the first diesel Fuel Air Separation System to include an integrated diaphragm fuel pressure regulator. This regulator allows for more fuel pressure adjustability, offers better fuel flow at pressure, and can be boost compensated! This system has larger porting to allow less cavitation and noise at the inlet of the higher flowing 220GPH pumps. All AirDog II-5G systems come with improved wiring harnesses and connectors as well! The wiring harness is now 12ga from the battery all the way to the internal connections in the motor. A Metri-Pack 280 connector replaces the Deutch 2 pin connector which allows more more current flow without creating excessive heat. All other connectors in the harness are weather pack to keep the elements out. This system has the same 4G motor technology that has proven itself to be a reliable, quiet operating system. It also retains the "Demand Flow" of the older AirDog II variants. Demand Flow means whatever fuel the injection system does not consume gets recirculated back through the filter base.
The AirDog® II-5G offers protection and performance like no other lift pump! Our patented air separation, along with a water separator and fuel filter makes sure your expensive injection system components get all the clean fuel they need. The AirDog® II-5G also overcomes loss of power due to driving in higher altitudes with a factory fuel pump.
The AirDog® II-5G System Improves Engine Performance by eliminating spray pattern disruption due to air entering the system. This allows the engine to keep its designed injection timing which allows a more complete burn of the fuel entering the cylinder. This increases overall engine efficiency across the power and torque range!
ODP Diesel & Gas Fuel Tank Sump
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength 6061 aircraft grade Aluminum; Black Anodized Finish.
- Only sump on market to include TWO brass fittings: 1/2” and 5/8" ID hose so you fun whatever size line you want straight out of the box.
- You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
- Includes drain plug, bolts and washers.
- Pre-assembled with easy 3-bolt installation.
- Made in U.S.A
The original design of our Fuel Tank Sump Kit by Ohio Diesel Parts provides everything you need to modify your fuel tank to boost performance and improve tank efficiency. NO suction tube. NO need to drop the fuel tank. This sump will feed the biggest performance pumps for all your power needs! Will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory or aftermarket draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks. These are CNC machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in a black finish. (Can also ship red or blue finish upon request)
These are conveniently shipped pre-assembled. Comes with either 1/2” or 5/8” ID Hose Barbs so you can run either line size depending on your needs. You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
Only sump out there that features an interchangeable barb design and square o-ring. New 3-Bolt design equally distributes clamping force around the O-ring for reduced slippage and leaks that occur with 1-Bolt designs while still being easier to install than old style sumps. You get the best of both worlds. Easy installation with insructions. Requires a 3” holes saw.
Visit our downloads section for installation instructions! http://www.ohiodieselparts.com/downloads
ODP Dodge Cummins 6.7 Fuel Filter Delete 2010-2017
- Dodge/Cummins Fuel Filter Delete allows removal of factory fuel filter creating better fuel flow and freeing space under the hood.
- Includes extra ports for WIF sensor and dual CP3 pumps (if used).
- Includes delete block, copper banjo washers, O-ring boss port plug (if extra CP3 return is not used) and instructions for installation.
- Compatible with 4th Generation Dodge/Cummins 6.7L 2010-2017
- Made in U.S.A
AirDog II-5G Air/Fuel Separation System 2010+ Dodge Cummins 6.7L w/ Fuel Delete
We offer FAST ‘N FREE Priority 2-3 Day Mail through USPS for your Sump. We ship same day as your order when before 3PM EST.
Your AirDog will ship direct from the manufacturer.
Includes the contingent 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
International shipping is available at additional cost.