AirDog II-5G DF-220-5G Air/Fuel Separation System Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010
Part Number by Year:
- Ford Powerstroke 6.4L 2008-2010 (A7SABF595) replaces 4G PN: A6SABF195
FREE Ohio Diesel Parts Sump Kit Included!
AirDog II-5G DF-220 Fuel System
- NEW 5G’s! Diaphragm fuel pressure regulator adjustable from 7-70psi and can be boost compensated.
- New 5G’s include Larger Ports, using 3/4-16 O-ring Boss (-8) inlet/outlet and 7/16-20 ORB return port (-4). Giving you more options for fuel line sizing.
- Maintains correct injection timing, and eliminates spray pattern disruption allowing for a full power stroke and complete burn
- Increased Fuel Economy, Power & Torque Output, and Throttle Response
- Low-amperage and self-aligning motor provides efficiency, and endurance with less noise and less maintenance
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Flow of 220 Gallons per Hour Supports heavily modified trucks 1000HP+
- Smoother Idle and Acceleration
- Made in U.S.A
An industry first! The AirDog® II-5G is the first diesel Fuel Air Separation System to include an integrated diaphragm fuel pressure regulator. This regulator allows for more fuel pressure adjustability, offers better fuel flow at pressure, and can be boost compensated! This system has larger porting to allow less cavitation and noise at the inlet of the higher flowing 220GPH pumps. All AirDog II-5G systems come with improved wiring harnesses and connectors as well! The wiring harness is now 12ga from the battery all the way to the internal connections in the motor. A Metri-Pack 280 connector replaces the Deutch 2 pin connector which allows more more current flow without creating excessive heat. All other connectors in the harness are weather pack to keep the elements out. This system has the same 4G motor technology that has proven itself to be a reliable, quiet operating system. It also retains the "Demand Flow" of the older AirDog II variants. Demand Flow means whatever fuel the injection system does not consume gets recirculated back through the filter base.
The AirDog® II-5G offers protection and performance like no other lift pump! Our patented air separation, along with a water separator and fuel filter makes sure your expensive injection system components get all the clean fuel they need. The AirDog® II-5G also overcomes loss of power due to driving in higher altitudes with a factory fuel pump.
The AirDog® II-5G System Improves Engine Performance by eliminating spray pattern disruption due to air entering the system. This allows the engine to keep its designed injection timing which allows a more complete burn of the fuel entering the cylinder. This increases overall engine efficiency across the power and torque range!
ODP Diesel & Gas Fuel Tank Sump
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength 6061 aircraft grade Aluminum; Black Anodized Finish.
- Only sump on market to include TWO brass fittings: 1/2” and 5/8" ID hose so you fun whatever size line you want straight out of the box.
- You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
- Includes drain plug, bolts and washers.
- Pre-assembled with easy 3-bolt installation.
- Made in U.S.A
The original design of our Fuel Tank Sump Kit by Ohio Diesel Parts provides everything you need to modify your fuel tank to boost performance and improve tank efficiency. NO suction tube. NO need to drop the fuel tank. This sump will feed the biggest performance pumps for all your power needs! Will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory or aftermarket draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks. These are CNC machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in a black finish. (Can also ship red finish upon request)
These are conveniently shipped pre-assembled. Comes with either 1/2” or 5/8” ID Hose Barbs so you can run either line size depending on your needs. You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
Only sump out there that features an interchangeable barb design and square o-ring. New 3-Bolt design equally distributes clamping force around the O-ring for reduced slippage and leaks that occur with 1-Bolt designs while still being easier to install than old style sumps. You get the best of both worlds. Just cut hole and install. Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
Requires 3” hole saw. Instructions included.
Easy installation. Use a 3” holes saw to cut the hole where you want to install sump. Place top plate through hole, then thread stainless bolts through housing and into top plate. Using a 7/32" Allen key tighten bolt until you have tight seal, 10 ft lbs. if you have a torque wrench should seal it up just fine.
Visit our downloads section for installation instructions!
AirDog II-5G Installation CONTENTS:
- AirDog II-5G Fuel Pump
- AirDog II Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Frame Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- 5/8" High Flow Suction Tube
- Fuel Return Tee
- 14ft Fuel Line
- 7ft of 5/8" Fuel Line
- 1/2" Male J2044 Quick Connect to 1/2" Push Lock Fitting
- 1/2" Straight Hose Quick Connect Fitting
- 3/8" 90 Degree Hose Quick Connect Fitting
- 3/8" Straight Hose Quick Connect Fitting
- O-ring Replacement Kit
- 1/2" Male J2004 Quick Connect x 3/4-16" UNF x1
- 3/8" Male J2004 Quick Connect x 7/16" UNF x1
- 3/4-16" ORB Male to -10 JIC Female Fitting x2
- Fuel Fitting Cap
- Installation Manual
- *Contents may differ by year please see AirDog's website for PDF of Manual
ODP Sump Kit CONTENTS:
- Aluminum Housing and Top Plate (Black)
- Three (3) 3/8” Steel Bolt w/ Sealing Washer
- 1/4” -5 O-ring Bass Drain Plug
- 1/2” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- 5/8” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- Square O-Ring
- Installation Instructions
Please call or text (216) 408-6455 any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
AirDog II-5G Air/Fuel Separation System Ford Powerstroke DF-220-5G
We offer FAST ‘N FREE Priority 2-3 Day Mail through USPS for your Sump. We ship same day as your order when before 3PM EST.
Your AirDog will ship direct from the manufacturer.
Includes the contingent 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
International shipping is available at additional cost.