AirDog II-5G DF-165 Air/Fuel Separation System Ford Powerstroke 1999-2017+
Part Number by Year:
- Ford Powerstroke 1999-2003 7.3L 165-5G (A7SABF592)
- Ford Powerstroke 2003-2007 6.0L 165-5G (A7SABF593)
- Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010 6.4L 165-55 (A7SABF594)
- Ford Powerstroke 2011-2016 6.7L 165-5G High Pressure (A7SABF589)
- Ford Powerstroke 2017+ 6.7L 165-5G High Pressure (A7SABF590)
FREE Ohio Diesel Parts Sump Kit Included!
AirDog II-5G DF-165 Fuel System
- NEW 5G’s! Diaphragm fuel pressure regulator adjustable from 7-70psi and can be boost compensated.
- New 5G’s include Larger Ports, using 3/4-16 O-ring Boss (-8) inlet/outlet and 7/16-20 ORB return port (-4). Giving you more options for fuel line sizing.
- Maintains correct injection timing, and eliminates spray pattern disruption allowing for a full power stroke and complete burn
- Increased Fuel Economy, Power & Torque Output, and Throttle Response
- Low-amperage and self-aligning motor provides efficiency, and endurance with less noise and less maintenance
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Flow of 165 Gallons per Hour Supports moderately modified trucks
- Smoother Idle and Acceleration
- Made in U.S.A
An industry first! The AirDog® II-5G is the first diesel Fuel Air Separation System to include an integrated diaphragm fuel pressure regulator. This regulator allows for more fuel pressure adjustability, offers better fuel flow at pressure, and can be boost compensated! This system has larger porting to allow less cavitation and noise at the inlet of the higher flowing 220GPH pumps. All AirDog II-5G systems come with improved wiring harnesses and connectors as well! The wiring harness is now 12ga from the battery all the way to the internal connections in the motor. A Metri-Pack 280 connector replaces the Deutch 2 pin connector which allows more more current flow without creating excessive heat. All other connectors in the harness are weather pack to keep the elements out. This system has the same 4G motor technology that has proven itself to be a reliable, quiet operating system. It also retains the "Demand Flow" of the older AirDog II variants. Demand Flow means whatever fuel the injection system does not consume gets recirculated back through the filter base.
The AirDog® II-5G offers protection and performance like no other lift pump! Our patented air separation, along with a water separator and fuel filter makes sure your expensive injection system components get all the clean fuel they need. The AirDog® II-5G also overcomes loss of power due to driving in higher altitudes with a factory fuel pump.
The AirDog® II-5G System Improves Engine Performance by eliminating spray pattern disruption due to air entering the system. This allows the engine to keep its designed injection timing which allows a more complete burn of the fuel entering the cylinder. This increases overall engine efficiency across the power and torque range!
ODP Diesel & Gas Fuel Tank Sump
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength 6061 aircraft grade Aluminum; Black Anodized Finish.
- Only sump on market to include TWO brass fittings: 1/2” and 5/8" ID hose so you fun whatever size line you want straight out of the box.
- You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
- Includes drain plug, bolts and washers.
- Pre-assembled with easy 3-bolt installation.
- Made in U.S.A
The original design of our Fuel Tank Sump Kit by Ohio Diesel Parts provides everything you need to modify your fuel tank to boost performance and improve tank efficiency. NO suction tube. NO need to drop the fuel tank. This sump will feed the biggest performance pumps for all your power needs! Will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory or aftermarket draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks. These are CNC machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in a black finish. (Can also ship red or blue finish upon request)
These are conveniently shipped pre-assembled. Comes with either 1/2” or 5/8” ID Hose Barbs so you can run either line size depending on your needs. You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
Only sump out there that features an interchangeable barb design and square o-ring. New 3-Bolt design equally distributes clamping force around the O-ring for reduced slippage and leaks that occur with 1-Bolt designs while still being easier to install than old style sumps. You get the best of both worlds. Just cut hole and install. Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
Requires 3” hole saw. Instructions included.
Easy installation. Use a 3” holes saw to cut the hole where you want to install sump. Place top plate through hole, then thread stainless bolts through housing and into top plate. Using a 7/32" Allen key tighten bolt until you have tight seal, 10 ft lbs. if you have a torque wrench should seal it up just fine.
Visit our downloads section for installation instructions!
AirDog II-5G Installation CONTENTS:
- AirDog II-5G Fuel Pump
- AirDog II Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Wiring Harness
- 20ft Fuel Line
- 3/8" Fuel Liine
- 5/16" Fuel Line
- 1/2" 90 Degree Hose Quick Connect Fitting x3
- 1/2" Straigh Hose Quick Connect Fitting x3
- 11.8mm Straight Hose Quick Connect Fitting x 3
- 11.8mm 90 Degree Hose Quick Connect Fitting x2
- 3/8" Straight Hose Quick Connect Fitting x2
- 5/16" to 3/8" Push to Lock Hose Adapter
- O-ring Replacement Kit
- 1/2" Male J2004 Quick Connect x 3/4-16" UNF x2
- 3/8" Male J2004 Quick Connect x 7/16" UNF x1
- 3/4-16" ORB MAle to -10 JIC Female Fitting x2
- 12mm to 12mm to 3/8" Return Tee
- 12mm to 12mm Return Line Adapter
- EP24 Socket
- Installation Manual
*Contents may differ by year please see AirDog's website for PDF of Manual
ODP Sump Kit CONTENTS:
- Aluminum Housing and Top Plate (Black)
- Three (3) 3/8” Steel Bolt w/ Sealing Washer
- 1/4” -5 O-ring Bass Drain Plug
- 1/2” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- 5/8” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- Square O-Ring
- Installation Instructions
Please call or text (216) 408-6455 any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
AirDog II-5G Air/Fuel Separation System Ford Powerstroke 99-2017+ DF-165-5G
We offer FAST ‘N FREE Priority 2-3 Day Mail through USPS for your Sump. We ship same day as your order when before 3PM EST.
Your AirDog will ship direct from the manufacturer.
Includes the contingent 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
International shipping is available at additional cost.