AirDog II DF-100-4G Air/Fuel Separation System Chevy Duramax 2001-2016
Part Number by Year:
- Chevy Duramax 2001-2010 (A6SPBC259)
- Chevy Duramax 2011-2014 (A6SPBC260)
- Chevy Duramax 2015-2016 (A6SPBC262)
FREE Ohio Diesel Parts Sump Kit Included!
AirDog II-4G DF-100 Fuel System
- Maintains correct injection timing, and eliminates spray pattern disruption allowing for a full power stroke and complete burn
- Increased Fuel Economy, Power & Torque Output, and Throttle Response
- Low-amperage and self-aligning motor provides efficiency, and endurance with less noise and less maintenance
- Intermediate pump shaft separates motor from fuel
- Preset at 25-30 PSI
- Supports stock 500HP
- Flow 100 Gallons per Hour
- Smoother Idle and Acceleration
- Made in U.S.A
The PureFlow AirDog II-4G is the next generation in the fuel delivery system, resulting in a long lasting, efficient, and quiet lift pump made with superior quality.
The design of the AirDog II-4G features many innovative improvements for increased pump performance, less noise and less maintenance. The AirDog II-4G utilizes an intermediate pump shaft that moves the electric motor away from the fuel. This eliminates any potential for “wet motors” due to a damaged or leaking seal. The motor’s self-aligning capability requires less maintenance and increases the system’s endurance, resulting in longer pump life. The low amperage motor also provides longer drivability and contributes to significant reduction in noise allowing AirDog II-4G to become the quietest fuel system on the diesel market.
ODP Diesel & Gas Fuel Tank Sump
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength 6061 aircraft grade Aluminum; Black Anodized Finish.
- Only sump on market to include TWO brass fittings: 1/2” and 5/8" ID hose so you fun whatever size line you want straight out of the box.
- You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
- Includes drain plug, bolts and washers.
- Pre-assembled with easy 3-bolt installation.
- Made in U.S.A
The original design of our Fuel Tank Sump Kit by Ohio Diesel Parts provides everything you need to modify your fuel tank to boost performance and improve tank efficiency. NO suction tube. NO need to drop the fuel tank. This sump will feed the biggest performance pumps for all your power needs! Will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory or aftermarket draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks. These are CNC machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum and anodized in a black finish. (Can also ship red finish upon request)
These are conveniently shipped pre-assembled. Comes with either 1/2” or 5/8” ID Hose Barbs so you can run either line size depending on your needs. You can also use a -10 or -8 AN fitting x 1/2" NPT as this is the only 1/2" NPT fuel sump for the highest flow hands down on the market.
Only sump out there that features an interchangeable barb design and square o-ring. New 3-Bolt design equally distributes clamping force around the O-ring for reduced slippage and leaks that occur with 1-Bolt designs while still being easier to install than old style sumps. You get the best of both worlds. Just cut hole and install. Manufactured RIGHT HERE in the U.S.A.
Requires 3” hole saw. Instructions included.
Easy installation. Use a 3” holes saw to cut the hole where you want to install sump. Place top plate through hole, then thread stainless bolts through housing and into top plate. Using a 7/32" Allen key tighten bolt until you have tight seal, 10 ft lbs. if you have a torque wrench should seal it up just fine.
Visit our downloads section for installation instructions!
AirDog II-4G Installation CONTENTS:
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-grade (when required)
- All Fuel Fittings Required
- Mounting Hardware
- ½” Fuel Lines with OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings
- AirDog II-4G Bracket and Spacer
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
ODP Sump Kit CONTENTS:
- Aluminum Housing and Top Plate (Black)
- Three (3) 3/8” Steel Bolt w/ Sealing Washer
- 1/4” -5 O-ring Bass Drain Plug
- 1/2” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- 5/8” ID Hose Barb x 1/2" NPT male Thread
- Square O-Ring
- Installation Instructions
Please call or text (216) 408-6455 any day or time. Someone is always available to answer questions.
AirDog II-4G Air/Fuel Separation System Chevy Duramax DF-100-4G
We offer FAST ‘N FREE Priority 2-3 Day Mail through USPS for your Sump. We ship same day as your order when before 3PM EST.
Your AirDog will ship direct from the manufacturer.
Includes the contingent 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
International shipping is available at additional cost.